June 23, 2011

Pictures down below

Here are some pictures Dave took inside the compartments (bilge area) where the water tank and fuel tanks are located.  There is a good amount of surface rust that Dave and Ty have been working on.  Dave was able to measure the water tank so we can calculate how many gallons of water it really holds.  We were happy to discover that it is 16 gallons larger than we thought, at 116 gallons.
I'll label the pictures as best I can; I wasn't down below when Dave took the pictures, so I'm not sure what I'm looking at in some of them.

I think this is the top of one of the fuel tanks.



The pipe should be going through the through hull fitting. 

The shower has been draining down here for who knows how long.

The Ceiling and cabinets have been pulled down in order to find the leak from the roof.  Needless to say I was a little surprised when I walked in on this...

Before

After
Rot in the ceiling

1 comment:

  1. Omg! That is crazy. Hope it gets fixed soon. Tara

    ReplyDelete